new carbon ui hopper experence app this morning

Obviously it's not canceled otherwise it would be front page news here and there would be no wink on Scott's post. On the contrary, I betcha it's coming very soon. I really could careless if we get the new UI or not. Actually I guess it would be cool to have something new but really I just want the new remote and I want them to fix the Joeys so they no longer do that pause/jump ahead to live tv thing.

Reactions: dalnan
so the app was added for a limited time so the ui got to be coming real soon..

so the app was added for a limited time so the ui got to be coming real soon..

The app was removed as it had a bug in it that would stop the remote from working on some peoples boxes while using it. Its also my understanding that the app was not supposed to go out to customers boxes yet since the new UI is not ready yet.

The app was removed as it had a bug in it that would stop the remote from working on some peoples boxes while using it. Its also my understanding that the app was not supposed to go out to customers boxes yet since the new UI is not ready yet.
i did not know that the app has a bug in it so as soon as it is fixed we will be getting the app back before we get the new ui comes.

The app was removed as it had a bug in it that would stop the new remote from working on some peoples boxes while using it. Its also my understanding that the app was not supposed to go out to customers boxes yet since the new UI is not ready yet.
Is there any word on the remote or will they only release it with the new UI Software?

i did not know that the app has a bug in it so as soon as it is fixed we will be getting the app back before we get the new ui comes.
For some people, but not for others. If your box rec'd the app, that bug has now infected your receiver and Dish can't clean it off. The worst part is, this stops the new UI from working so those users will have to keep using the current software.

i did not know about it i checked it once to see what it is about and i have not checked it since until i knew about the bug today from scott

The bug infected all of the DVRs that received the app. Doesn't matter if you encountered the bug or not. It would just be a matter of time before you did see it anyway (kinda like the zombie virus on The Walking Dead). Sorry that you won't be able to get the new UI though :(

Nah Hall's pulling your leg. It was pulled for the reason I said, but if you used it, then it will not cause any harm.... (Other then the prevention of receiving new apps and new HD channels)

;)

Reactions: Stormy_2021
Nah Hall's pulling your leg. It was pulled for the reason I said, but if you used it, then it will not cause any harm.... (Other then the prevention of receiving new apps and new HD channels)

;)
real funny you guys i used it once and i then not used it again i was trying to figure out if hall was pulling my leg i was getting worried about that i thouught i did something wrong.

The bug infected all of the DVRs that received the app. Doesn't matter if you encountered the bug or not. It would just be a matter of time before you did see it anyway (kinda like the zombie virus on The Walking Dead). Sorry that you won't be able to get the new UI though :(
Don't let the Hopper go into standby, or else it will "turn".....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding is that the software will be rolling out to a limited number of DISH employees. However since they are bound by NDA they can not talk about it. I would ask employees not to risk their jobs by talking about it here. I have seen too many good folks find themselves unemployed because they talked about something here in public that went against their terms of employment. To those folks... Test safely. :)

So sounds like its getting closer, how much closer I don't know.

Reactions: Mr Tony and jayiw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)