Dishanywhere not showing guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Red_dog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
I have hopper and the sling adapter. There is no guide, it's seem to start down but nothing. The other item, my dvr, sports seem to work.

Is the an on going problem?

Dish please fix
Thank

There are some things I need to verify with you today! Have you tried to refresh the Guide? Are you getting any error messages when you try to access the Guide? Please try logging out and logging back in.

Thanks.

This happened to me a month or two ago. (That is, after working perfectly well for over a year, the guide would not populate.) I should specify that I'm referring to the Dishanywhere app on my iPad. While restarting the app and restarting the iPad did not get the guide to show up, it was ultimately solved simply by logging off and then logging back in.

I am having this same issue I have reset my password and it seemed to help but then it is still not allowing the guide or DVR. I have a 722 with a Sling adapter. It works fine with my phone but will not work with home pc's.

I am having this same issue I have reset my password and it seemed to help but then it is still not allowing the guide or DVR. I have a 722 with a Sling adapter. It works fine with my phone but will not work with home pc's.
On the website, what is the receiver number showing. Just the first 3 or 4 digits. Does it start with R12 or R00 or something of that nature?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)