DishAnywhere viewing question

BradleyD

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
Knoxville, TN
I have an issue with DA that I do not recall from a few weeks ago. I happens on 2 different computers (1 is a laptop) in different locations.

When the viewing begins, there is the long red bar with the Live message at the end with the volume and pause icons below. It does not go away and it stays at the bottom of the screen whether the viewer is standard or maximized. I have not found a a way to make it go away and have left the mouse cursor alone for several minutes at a time to see if it would disappear, but it will not go away. Both computers have the problem.

Is there a way to change a setting to make it disappear?

I have an issue with DA that I do not recall from a few weeks ago. I happens on 2 different computers (1 is a laptop) in different locations.

When the viewing begins, there is the long red bar with the Live message at the end with the volume and pause icons below. It does not go away and it stays at the bottom of the screen whether the viewer is standard or maximized. I have not found a a way to make it go away and have left the mouse cursor alone for several minutes at a time to see if it would disappear, but it will not go away. Both computers have the problem.

It's intermittent on mine. And only on live TV. If I watch a movie on my DVR, it's disappears

Hello,

You may try a different browser or reinstalling the DA plugin to see if there is any change. If you continue to experience the problem please contact us for technical support at: www.myDISH.com/contact

I've used Chrome and Vivaldi works with DA also and has the same issue too. Neither browser has extensions. That is the case on both the PC and the laptop. Hard to believe that 2 different machines and 2 different browsers on each machine have the same problem in 2 different locations; plus, with what HipKat has experienced.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts