Dishes do burn

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jimmythejeweler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
MI
Thought you might like this. We had a practice burn and when I saw this I took some shots.

Attachments

• 44785538.JPG
    44785538.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 44785539.JPG
    44785539.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 330
Paint burns, metal will after a certain point but I cant remember what the temp range is, same thing with brick and rock and concrete.

jimmythejeweler said:
Thought you might like this. We had a practice burn and when I saw this I took some shots.

Hmm looks like you were aimed at one of those European "Hotbird" satellites. :)

Damn thats hot. :D

jimmythejeweler said:
We had a practice burn and when I saw this I took some shots.
So who pissed you off? :D

I better fireproof my dish this weekend, not sure how i'd manage without it.

Right click on the background, click properties, click the desktop tab, select the background you want then select stretch in the position box.

So you hate Dish that much huh after the audit issue huh? I just put the newest DirecTv dish up replacing the Dish one that I had on my avatar. Might be a sign of the future.

jimmythejeweler said:

DirecTV presents its new Blazing Fast Broadband Internet Service, so fast it'll set the roof on fire!

As Promiced............

Here Is The Billboard I Promiced I'll Created As A Item To Laught At Only, Not Intended To Defame Either Company Shown.

Attachments

• ONFIRE.JPG
    ONFIRE.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 147
  • ONFIREtwc.GIF
    ONFIREtwc.GIF
    97.3 KB · Views: 171
and thats the power of good advertising. shoot i would drink gasoline if it was advertised as a great way to get laid more, or live longer, ect.... its all in how you present the product you want to sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)