DishHD Promotions

js7651

Original poster
Mar 21, 2007
Does anyone know of the current DishHD promotions for current customers? I can't seem to find anything on their website.

Hello
I, in Miami, just upgraded with HD, and here is the scoop. I got a 622DVR, which required an upfront charge of $179--bamn, to the credit card. Then you can apply for a $50 dish it up rebate, and a $100 credit. The $100 consists of 10, $10 credits to your Dish account. HD programming is $20 on top of your existing programming package, and requires a 2 year commitment (I believe).

I love it!!!
Enjoy,
N

I got the same deal for $149.95... Its on Dish's website. I don't know why some people seem to be paying $179 and others are paying $149. I got the Dish 1000 installed and the 622 for that price.

I got the same deal for $149.95... Its on Dish's website. I don't know why some people seem to be paying $179 and others are paying $149. I got the Dish 1000 installed and the 622 for that price.

fish---can you paste the link to your 149 deal? You know I am calling dish, although prob too late.

FISH2222---I am looking at recent activity in my account, and I see an upgrade fee of 149 and an install fee of 30; thus the 179. I see in the web page that you can do this installed by them or by you; doing it yourself is 149 instead of 179. Maybe that is the difference.
Did you have it installed by a dish tech?

Yes, I had it installed, but it was by a local retailer, not a dish tech. Maybe that is the difference. They told me though when I called (the retailer) that there would be no installation charge. I do remember him saying though that there are different levels used to charge different people different prices with different credit ratings... Maybe that is the difference.

I paid $179 with an immediate $50 credit on my account for a total of $129 installed. They tried to throw a charge for the dish and new LNB's of $199 on my bill and I called them RIGHT AWAY. They took that off...and I'm going to be getting another $10 for 10 months off. I had that offer on my first bill and I was about 4 months into that. So...I'm getting $20 off a month for 6 months and $10 off for another four...should be cool. I also had to sign a new 18 month agreement.