Dishnet JVC 3900 ird

rudy

Original poster
May 22, 2004
Hey guys and gals....I have a 1 owner with no balance JVC 3900 reciever and its original access card. also comes with the remote for it...also I have the dual LNB dish with it....125.00 OBO and 15.00 shipping ,,,pm me or email me...rudy123@3bubbas.com

thanks for looking....also will include a SW21 switch...for free :yes

Deleted.. (for now anyhow)

The person contacted me via E-mail now.. and i will see if we can straigten it all out now..

I hope so..

And if / when i recieve missing items from the person - I WILL .. issue.. PUBLICALLY.. here .. an appology to HIM.. that He IS (and we ARE) Cool now....

Peace...

(So.. we ll see what happens now)

P.S. - rudy/Larry - i did what you asked of me now (i deleted what i said ..and actually will do more - will issue you an appology ... PUBLICALLY.. if/when i received my missing items.. that i already paid for) ...
So .. please.. PLEASE ---------> Do not let me down!
It's a good board here.. lets not ruin it for others..
I play fair with fellow forum-goers.. So.. - you be the same!
Take care....

-------------
UPDATE - we straightened everything out now... - it's all cool now.. - Finally no Beef...

rudy / larry - i take my words back now..and PUBLICALLY appologize for "before" (just you have to understand where i was coming from .. that's all)
Everything is OK now.. Finally :D
:)
Sorry for "before"
Peace.....

When people scam others like this it makes others not want to purchase from people on the message boards. What I personally recommend is only deal with people you have seen on the message boards for a while and get involved that have a lot of posts. A number of people that seemed to have done the scamming lately have had fewer than 10 posts, in many cases fewer than 5.

ya.. You are correct..

Those scammers show up.. register.. and have whole lot of like 2 or 3 posts.. and pull their scams..
Bastards..

as you said - this chit might make others more cautious to buy from msg boards like this one..

Not all "2 or 3 posters" who are trying to sell somehow - are scammers of course..
But lately ..ya.. there are few cases like that.. going around.. that i noticed here and there on the Net..

anyhow .. F* 'im!

I compare the post numbers to ebay's seller positive number by their username in a way. I feel as if someone partakes on the message boards and has a high post count then they are not here to scam anyone and have a bit interest in the boards and would not want to jeopardize their chance of being booted from these message boards.

Yes.. you are correct (re: ebay's post numbers vs. positive stuff to their user names), etc...
and correct - that good people would not want to jeopardize their chance of being booted from these message boards etc...

But - hehe - sometimes .. newbies to these boards.. should be given a benefit of a doubt also... even though .. as you can see now.. that could be pretty risky..
However.. i kinda have faith in people..and everyone deserves a chance...

Well - i pulled that above post for now.. - so we ll see what happens..
Hopefully it will work out!
I hope so..

UPDATE - we straightened everything out now... - it's all cool now.. - Finally no Beef...

rudy / larry - i take my words back now..and PUBLICALLY appologize for "before" (just you have to understand where i was coming from .. that's all)
Everything is OK now.. Finally

Sorry for "before"
Peace.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)