dishnet

greg22

Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
cardiff
:confused:Greg 22, Have 322 receiver and pro lnb. What would be the best way to get pay subscription & activation, have address in CA.,without going through the installer from the Dish people?
Moving system to Baja, Mex to install on my non working fta system, 119 comes in fine on very large dish. Suggestions apreciated

If what you are saying is that you already have a dish reciever and have a dish whats the best way to get service with dish without having to have a retailer come and install you and so you dont have to pay installation?
if that is what your asking then first off exactly what lnb do you have is it a dish pro twin? if it is you need to run two cables from the dish to the reciever. if its a dish pro plus twin then you only need one running to the reciever. given you know about all that stuff already then you can do what i did i install for dish i called to get service and they wouldnt give me free installation cause of my credit i had to do what is called a free for all or flex plan. Which is pretty much you buy the reciever and pay for the installation and then you dont sign a contract its just month to month pre pay pretty much. but like you i too had recievers and dish's.....so i called dish and said look i have the reciever and the dish its all installed i just need service they just required me to pay for the first two months of my service up front and boom i had tv with in minutes. how old is your 322 you want to make sure it has the purple smart card in it though. so to put it simple if you know how to point a dish just install the system and after its all hooked up call dish and set up your account keep in mind have your debit card handy you will have to make your first month or two upfront payment during this same phone call. Another thing is if this reciever was given to you or you bought it used first thing you wanna do with the rep on the phone tell them you bought it used and you wanna make sure there isnt a balance on it cause if there is there is no way you can use it its a paper weight in that case. good luck man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)