Dishnetwork 622 Error 002

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JayG27

Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
I just started to get a strange error tonight on my 622. I will be watching a channel for 5 or 6 minutes and then I will get an error "002" on the screen and I hit guide and then cancel and watch another 5 or 6 minutes of TV or change the channel and watch it for a few minutes.

I called dishnetwork and they had me go through all the help screens and she said that everything looked fine and they would have to send someone out. This sounds more like a software problem then an installation problem to me.

Has anyone else seen this?

I just started having the same peoblem a few days ago. I havent called yet as I have been really busy with work and at the moment wouldn't be able to meet to repair guy but my schedule should be free soon and I plan on giving them a call.

I posted this problem in another post last week , it's been going on since 511. it will also come back on if you hit the dvr button. the only good thing is that you don't lose any of what your watching, just skip back. I thought that it may be related to my ota when the second tuner is on one of my locals, sometimes my signal drops out, I'll check that out later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)