Dishnetwork and a 1.5 meter dish

davidrv

Original poster
Aug 26, 2008
phx
Does anyone know if i can mount a dish network hd lnbs on a 1.5 meter offset dish reated for dbs dth. I you can will it work. I found a dish rated of dbs but i need to know if i can mount the lnb for hdtv on dishnwork satellites. Please let me know.

Does anyone know if i can mount a dish network hd lnbs on a 1.5 meter offset dish reated for dbs dth. I you can will it work. I found a dish rated of dbs but i need to know if i can mount the lnb for hdtv on dishnwork satellites. Please let me know.

You will need a multiswitch if you want to tie it in with other dishes. If you want to use DishPro single/dual lnbs, you can pop the plastic cover off the case (not the faceplate) and the barrel will fit the collar of your dish. Iceburg has posted some nice photos of how to do it in the Cband section.

Unless the dish is specially designed for multiple lnb's, only the one at the focal point of the dish will receive adequate signal.

I suppose, if the dish were large enough, even being off focus would yield usable signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)