Dishnetwork Echostar 3

princeferoz

Original poster
May 12, 2006
Dishnetwork EchoStar 3 Installation

I live in Jacksonville, Fl 32218 and I want to know how to point my dish to the Echostar 3 satellite. I need to know the Azimuth, Elevation, and Skew for my dish. Right now I have the dish at Azimuth 236, Elevation 39, and Skew 133. Thank you.

Feroz
Longitude 81.65 West
Latitude 30.32 North

I live in Jacksonville, Fl 32218 and I want to know how to point my dish to the Echostar 3 satellite. I need to know the Azimuth, Elevation, and Skew for my dish. Right now I have the dish at Azimuth 236, Elevation 39, and Skew 133. Thank you.

Feroz
Longitude 81.65 West
Latitude 30.32 North

Which Dish and for what purpose?

Dishnetwork EchoStar 3 Installation

Which Dish and for what purpose?

I just realized that I'm in the wrong forum. But I'm switching from DirecTV to Dishnetwork. I bought the dish and receiver for Dishnetwork from a friend of mine and he told me that I need to be set up with the Echostar 3 satellite in order for me to get the Indian package from Dishnetwork.

I live in Jacksonville, Fl 32218 and I want to know how to point my dish to the Echostar 3 satellite. I need to know the Azimuth, Elevation, and Skew for my dish. Right now I have the dish at Azimuth 236, Elevation 39, and Skew 133.

I'm switching from DirecTV to Dishnetwork. I bought the dish and receiver for Dishnetwork from a friend of mine and he told me that I need to be set up with the Echostar 3 satellite in order for me to get the Indian package from Dishnetwork. Thank you.

Feroz
Longitude 81.65 West
Latitude 30.32 North

I don't know where the indian stuff is at, but I'll take your word for it as I can't load EKB right now.

Anyways, you shouldn't need a skew for 61.5 location. Just Az and elv. I got my settings right from my receiver point dish screen. Just set the dish type to dish 300.

The receiver itself will tell you where to point to. Just go to the point dish screen on the receiver and enter your zip code. You should only need a point dish screen.

Here are the South Asian channels at 61.5°
www.dishchannelchart.com

Asian FM
Sahara Samay Rashtriya (Hindi)
SAMAY
Aajtak (India News Channel)
Headlines Today from India
Sun TV
Zee TV
SET Max
TV Asia
Sony Entertainment TV
Prime TV
Zee Cinema
B4U Music
Bollywood 4U
Geo TV (Urdu)
Ary Digital USA (Urdu)
Alpha Punjabi
Zee TV Gujarat
Sahara One
Kondattam TV (Tamil)

Not all channels are available in the same packages.

There are more south Asian channels at 121° and 118°

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)