Dishnetwork insisting I return a receiver I do not have.

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
So here is the deal, I left Dish a week ago and the rep I talked to said about me returning 3 leased receivers and I said no I have only 2 receivers a VIP722 and a VIP 211. I then explained to him that the VIP 622 that they are showing that I still have was replaced by the VIP 722 because the 622 had something wrong with it. I talked to them a second time 2 days ago because I wanted to confirm whether I needed to return the switch or not, and I also asked them since I had them on the phone to reverify that my fee was waived for the lnb and that they should be showing only 2 receivers being returned. So, the second rep said that yes the fee is waived for the lnb and checked and made a second note that I do not have the VIP 622 and any fees would be waived. Now, today I get a email showing that they sent a box for the 622. Now I know from reading posts over the past few years here on the dish forum that a few other people have had this problem, but I do not remember what they did to solve it. I mean it is ridiculous when I tell somebody twice that I do not have this receiver and yet now I am being sent a box for it.:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)