DishNetwork--the next Krispy Kreame?

yeah, the krispy kreme doughnuts are gross. The only time I even eat a donut (a french curler) is at DD when I get a lemondae coolata :D

GaryPen said:
Psst. It's "crueller". :D A French curler is a type of Canadian athlete from Montreal.

Now Gary, if you're gonna teach him to spell, teach him correctly. It's Cruller, not crueller. :)

heh, I thought it was Cruller, that's what it says on the rack, I thought it was just a typo. But when most people order one they say "curler"

Bobby said:
Now Gary, if you're gonna teach him to spell, teach him correctly. It's Cruller, not crueller. :)
I bow my head in shame. I was using as my spelling guide, a number of bakery websites that were using the incorrect spelling. Why I just didn't check a dictionary, I do not know. Thirty lashes with a wet cruller.

BFG said:
But when most people order one they say "curler"
Those people are idiots, like people who say "nuculer". (Present company excepted.)

The rule is, "You may only correct spelling if you know the correct spelling and usage without consulting a dictionary, or any online resource."

Vigilante spell checkers- the Insurgents of the Internet.

:)

BFG said:
yeah, the krispy kreme doughnuts are gross. The only time I even eat a donut (a french curler) is at DD when I get a lemondae coolata :D
ever have them frsh and still warm mmmmmmmmm very good . but i do reccoment that u dont eat to many at once . When they opend one here in brick nj i was there opening day 5:00 am to get 3 dozen doughnuts for myself and the people i work with . i personally had a whole box throughout the day . and boy was i wired :eek: :eek: . then after work i crashed in bed at 3pm and didnt get up till 430 am the next day

Tahoerob said:
They followed the basic American company pathway:
1. Expand really big too fast.
2. Think that high calorie, pure sugar product is a good long term food idea!
3. Get surprised by low carb craze & media buzz over fat American swhoeat too mych sugar!!!! :D
4. LOSE their ass (kinda like Voom?)
5. Can old CEO (with great golden parachute), hire turnaround CEO, employees get fired & lose benefits.
6. Close stores & shrink down to a size that they were BEFORE expansion. :p

You forgot between 3 and 4:
3.1 Go public.
3.2 Overestimate earnings and/or underestimate expenses to make the stock price look good.