DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/26/2008 7:00am - 1 change

oh yeah, which sites are those? uh...not that im looking to visit or anything...and drop the "broken man" act in order to rise above the sexual savages that are promising "foreplay via cam"....thats just not my cup of tea

No LET'S NOT go there. This is a family site. :)

Lets keep it on Topic.

Hopefully we have uplink activity "soon" :D

it goes back to the AOL and Yahoo chat rooms of old.. where the guys are all lookin for women to chat with, and there are no women....

Over 400 people viewing this forum. Why aren't new posts for this forum showing in the main page?

Hey Scott, imagine 400 (most likely NESN Fans) people outside your house with pitchforks and torches, screaming for you!!! HAHA, jk man. I just need to see the Locals for Flint-Saginaw-Bay City in HD to light up!!!

If all they are turning on is LiLs... then I get the lump of coal again as I don't think Buffalo is even on the schedule (although promised in 2006).

The biggest tease would be if only LILs turned on in places that don't use 61.5 for much. Still pulling for Jackson, MS even though they were left off the last list that I saw. No OTA here.. too many trees and steep hills in the way.