8/18/2010 3:06am - Uplink Activity Report - 26 changes

I hoping for the rest of the L. A. locals in HD, I crossing my fingers for KCET PBS HD.

I would say that NY and LA would be the last cities to get the rest of the locals in HD, because there are so many of them.

Can't you get KCET PBS OTA ? It has HD plus the Orange County channel plus the V-Me channel plus PBS World channel.

If the HD addition turns out to be AMC that would be disappointing since AMC censors movies and is inundated with commercials. i would have preferred IFC to have gone HD.

If the HD addition turns out to be AMC that would be disappointing since AMC censors movies and is inundated with commercials. i would have preferred IFC to have gone HD.

Just watch, and pretend it's paint drying. :D

Personally, I'll be watching Mad Men! :up

Brad

I'd like to see Bangor locals go HD soon, so I can begin the "battle" to get access to them over in my Swiss Cheese DMA.

I would say that NY and LA would be the last cities to get the rest of the locals in HD, because there are so many of them.

Can't you get KCET PBS OTA ? It has HD plus the Orange County channel plus the V-Me channel plus PBS World channel.
No, I live on the other side of the cajon pass, the mountain is blocking the digital signals from L.A.

WOW!!! AMC HD... If that is the case has there been some positive movement with Rainbow or is this just a "We Threw You A Bone" klnda thing? CC

Today is a beautiful day for me. TP 19 always was dead for me. finally got the HD that i have been missing for so long.. I am located in caribbean territories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts