DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/16/2008 11:59am - 9 changes - CNN HD ADDED

Isn't that market with a LIN owned station that DirecTV is missing? If the LIN trend continues Dish will have that one up.

CBS in Buffalo in LIN owned Station and Direct doesn't have that station yet. However of all the locals, that station's OTA signal is probably the strongest and easiest to receive. My problem has been with the NBC local station.

According to Satellite Solutions here in WNY the CBS affiliate will be coming soon. I made my decision my D install is today. Doesnt matter as I get it great via OTA. I didnt get WGRZ. It was nice to see SciFI and USA added. It made this process tougher. But still not YES and FX or MSG HD.

According to Satellite Solutions here in WNY the CBS affiliate will be coming soon. I made my decision my D install is today. Doesnt matter as I get it great via OTA. I didnt get WGRZ. It was nice to see SciFI and USA added. It made this process tougher. But still not YES and FX or MSG HD.

Darren, let me know how the install goes. My son is getting his installed on Tuesday and not sure whom the install comp is, but he informed me this morning it will be costing him $21 a month for the first five months, then $31 for the balance of year one. Also, they gave him a free him a free hd receiver and a hd-dvr for $100, showtime free for the year and a $300 coupon book.

It most likely won't be much longer until I move over to D* too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)