DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 3:10pm - 631 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Fsmw Hd On 61.5

i noticed that fsmw hd is now on 61.5 but it is not on my program guide yet , i have to have dish pointed at that sat instead of 129 because of trees in my neighbors yard so i havent been able to get fsmw hd yet , how long does it usually take to activate these channels ?? i noticed they moved about 20 fs hd channels to 61.5... thanks

:welcome

There is no schedule for when and if uploaded channels are activated. You don't say where you're located, but remember that if you're not in the FSNMW area (Kansas, Missouri, ...) you won't get the channel from Dish unless you get the Multi-Sport package. If you get the SD version now, you should also then get the HD channel off 129 now, and off 61.5 when it's made available.

yea, im from missouri , just ticks me off that i cant get the hd version until it launches on 61.5 , there is supposed to be 88 hd cardinals games this year !! just seems if they moved that many over to 61.5 they probably will activate them , who knows !!!

Speed

It sure would be nice if Charlie would add SPEED being that it is F1 season. I am sure we will see it SOON, right?

OK. I did look into - that "weird" thing actually is not weird. Those same SIDs spread across different TIDs [SB] and must be processed accordingly. Not by relative tpn# [1...32].
Yeah we know, but if TSReader does not list the entire SDT then the info does not show up on that listing and it is blooper city.

Yeah we know, but if TSReader does not list the entire SDT then the info does not show up on that listing and it is blooper city.

What's weird is TSReader handles other duplicate channel numbers fine.. haven't heard anything back from Rod yet.