DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 5/21/2008 12:44pm - 46 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They aren't testing anything yet. The data is in the tables, but the streams don't exist yet. But it looks like they are planning something.

Sorry about the post earlier guys, truth be told, kind of a bad day for me too - had to fire someone at work and it didn't go as planned - anyway, I really do appreciate the post Tony gave about all of the locals. Thanks!

Wow! They really do want to keep us confused. taht si easy with me but i suspect that many other s are confuded now as well.

Definition of codescending = Assuming a tone of superiority, or a patronizing attitude.

IMHO, a lot of people are tired of reading, answering, looking at, the same exact question that everyone knows has no answer except "SOON". Even the people that attended the meet and greet don't know any more, IMHO.

:D:D:DIt's just TV:D:D:D

Thanks for the definition, maybe next time you could spell it right. :rolleyes:

I thought Tony's post was hilarious. Frankly I'd like to see a generic version of it posted as a sticky titled...

"Read this before you ask about when your HD LiLs will become available -- or else" :eek:

Talon Dancer

If it was meant to be funny, then my apologies to Tony. It sure didn't seem that way to me as well as some others. :confused:

Are we aloud to ask Questions about Uplink reports? I'm not sure what we are aloud to talk about !

Use your common sense. You are allowed to speak aloud about anything reasonable and even some things unreasonable. ;)

Wow, what a condescending attitude! :confused:
You want condescending? Well take your obvious lack of understanding and perception of what Tony has added to this forum over the years and combine it with a lesson about the difference between "smug" and "facetious" and then offer him the apology I know you're going to.

Now obviously I'm a bit over the top with those remarks but maybe you get the point, eh.:)

You want condescending? Well take your obvious lack of understanding and perception of what Tony has added to this forum over the years and combine it with a lesson about the difference between "smug" and "facetious" and then offer him the apology I know you're going to.

Now obviously I'm a bit over the top with those remarks but maybe you get the point, eh.:)

Maybe you should try actually ready the damn thread before you add your impressive comments. ;)

I did say I apologize of I took his comments the wrong way. Now, are you going to chastise others who took them the same way?

Last edited:
Time to close the thread !

Actually, I would also prefer that the old report threads be closed as soon as there is a new report.

This is not a Dish Network discussion area, it is just an Uplink Report area.

PS And I do agree that the thread was revived only because of a classic case of "reading only until you disagree with a post, and then click on reply immediately, rather than reading the rest of the thraad before replying."

Actually, I would also prefer that the old report threads be closed as soon as there is a new report.

This is not a Dish Network discussion area, it is just an Uplink Report area.

PS And I do agree that the thread was revived only because of a classic case of "reading only until you disagree with a post, and then click on reply immediately, rather than reading the rest of the thraad before replying."

+1 close it:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)