DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 6/4/2008 12:42pm - 53 changes

Charlie the tuna better wake up or else--now that I have said this I hope he makes the new HD channels available soon or in a couple of weeks or before the end of 2008 whichever comes first.

5327 - TMP14 [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 21 ConUS beam (Not Available)
5327 - TMP14 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 03 ConUS beam (Not Available)

Do we have any guess on what these two are?

Discovery Planet Green goes live today. Maybe??

Only for those subscribed to the new 41xx channel package that started Monday. I doubt that they have even yet made that package publicly available.
What is the "41xx package"? Is there a thread discussing it? I looked in the Dish HD board and did not see anything...

5327 - TMP14 [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 21 ConUS beam (Not Available)
5327 - TMP14 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 03 ConUS beam (Not Available)

Do we have any guess on what these two are?

My guess is the replacement for these:

Channel Removals:
5379 - TMP14 (NA) removed from Echostar12 61.5W TP 21 ConUS beam
5379 - TMP14 (NA) removed from EchoStar5 129W TP 03 ConUS beam

Soon to be replaced by some other phantom channel we'll never see.

If Chicago gets CW in HD before New York and LA, I'm going to be a little cheesed.

KTLA would serve a lot more people

If Chicago gets CW in HD before New York and LA, I'm going to be a little cheesed.

KTLA would serve a lot more people

I need a robot that will post the following in every thread:

Dish adds locals in smaller markets before some in larger markets, because they add channels only after an agreement is reached. So, some large market locals are not yet added because they want an unreasonable amount of money for carriage.