DishNow Down For maintanance Sunday July 19th???

mikil321

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 7, 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Hello! I dont mean to start a thread about this BUT has anyone else attempted to get onto the automated service "DishNow" 1 888 347 4132 and not been successful? Its been down all day long (Sunday July 19th)
I called tech support and they seem to know nothing about this one??? They cant even dial out to find out if the system is up or down. Real good customer support here huh ???
Anyone else want to give it a shot and post here Thanks Mikil

Anyone? Can someone please call this number for me and let me know the response you get? I am just curiuos to know if it is ONLY my affected area? Thanks Mikil

1 888 347 4132

Anyone? Can someone please call this number for me and let me know the response you get? I am just curiuos to know if it is ONLY my affected area? Thanks Mikil

1 888 347 4132

Hi,

I checked earlier this morning and it was still down, but as of 11:15 AM est, it's up!

Thanks WB8GRS! All is working now Finally!!!

Hi,

I checked earlier this morning and it was still down, but as of 11:15 AM est, it's up!

Thanks Bro! I just checked as of this morning also 11pm EST and all is working again. The DishNow automated service is back online.

WOW! Dish sure lost alot of money yesterday huh? Maintaining a prepaid system on a Sunday is NOT to intelligent in my book. That is when everyones off and looking to purchase something for Tv !They should do maintenance on a Monday morning when the majority are at work and not watching TV dont you think? I guess that decision would take a rocket scientist to figure out ?
Well! Let us all hope they will keep the DishNow system up and going for all us prepaid people. I have heard from the guy I deal with that the DishNow cards are disappearing for good and you will ONLY be able to use a green dot money pak in the future.
Thanks for reading Mikil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)