Dishonline and Hopper

jabbott

Original poster
Mar 21, 2012
New York
Hopefully an easy question....

I just switched to Dish and the Hopper system.

Anyways, I noticed that the video offerings at Dishonline are 10000x more comprehensive than what is available through the VoD button on the Hopper Menu. I am particularly interested in watching reruns of the Supranos, etc.

I really don't have any desire to watch the shows listed at Dishonline using an iPad or iPhone, however. I would like to watch them on the TV.

Is there any way to do this? I don't see a way to access this content using the Hopper directly.

I don't care if it requires another piece of hardware (maybe that Google TV device Dish advertises/Boxee/Apple TV/etc.), I just want to watch some old shows on a regular sized TV.

Sling Adapter

I have that. As far as I can figure out, that only transmits Dishonline content (both from the Hopper directly and streamed from elsewhere) to PCs, phones and tablets. I am looking for a way to get the content I can't access through the Hopper directly (but from dishonline), on the big TV.

Last edited:
Well you could use an Apple TV device on your TV and turn on mirroring on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4s. Quality may not be so good though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)