DishOnline.com?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ChetK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Round Rock, TX
I was on the beta team for controlling the ViP DVRs via dishonline.com. It worked great. But, they disbanded the beta team and now the feature is gone. :( But if you go to the site and log in, all of the tabs are there, but none of them work. The site says...
Introducing MyDVR

When MyDVR launches, you will be able to set your DVR Timer from the web! Here's how:

MyDVR includes Web Timers (DVR Scheduling) and requires the following:

1. You must be a registered member of DishONLINE.com and have an active DISH Network Account number. Click JOIN NOW or go to MY ACCOUNT and enter a DISH Network Account number.

2. A ViP DVR model 612, 622 or 722 on your DISH Network account.

3. An activated DVR via your remote control using menus: Menu / System Setup / Installation / Broadband Setup / Web Activation. Then enter your receiver nickname and press ACTIVATE

Complete MyDVR Instructions: Click here.

None of those directions work (my DVRs only show the online status when I got to Menu / System Setup / Installation / Broadband Setup. So, my question is: When?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts