DishONLINE Email

I tried to re-register this afternoon just after 3:00. I was able to enter my acct # and it seemed to go fine, but I haven't received an e-mail, and I can't get into the site. I tried to just log-on but can't. I tried to re-register again without the acct #, but I get a message that the account is already registered. :rolleyes:

I got the email and went a registerd everything went fine but still didnt get the email from them for activating the account i see i am not the only one with this problem.

People who are having problems putting in their account number should click "Enter and Verify" near the box and then another box opens to ask you to type it in. After it verifies your account (it asks if your name is the same as the account you put in), then it'll automatically fill the box on the form that you can't fill in.. :)

that dang auto-play video on every page load ain't very nice either. Need a way to turn it off.

still no confirmation email for me either.

I might turn the video off using admuncher if I can.

The startup of it stops me typing in my password and clips the first few letters. Some sort of crappy codec encapsulated in Flash it seems. Sure as heck isn't my machine.

The fact they are putting people in a DRAWING for 10$ gift cert is a bit foolish. That's what, a movie and part of another or something? Why not just give it to the few of us that signed up previously.. :)

I hate it because I have a regular username for my Dishnetwork.com account, so now I have to remember which is which.

Before, I had the same for both.

Once i have managed to force my way past the invalid security certificate .. i get an error message telling me to contact the admin of the site ...

ho hum - i wonder who actually tests this half-assed stuff they insist on putting out.

The bad certificate, more than likely, is because you are using IE 7. It does not handle old certificates very well. Also those of you that are using Firefox or a Mac, you can't expect those two to ever work. Tivo users with a Mac couldn't use half the features for a very long time.

Alos, the email says the feature is coming in time for the holidays, but on the website, its says its coming in Spring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)