DishOnline out of beta this week?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish Online

I know it is only a beta version right now, but does anyone else have a problem when looking online with it saying you must upgrade to watch shows on certain channels -- but you are already subscribed to those channels?

I know it is only a beta version right now, but does anyone else have a problem when looking online with it saying you must upgrade to watch shows on certain channels -- but you are already subscribed to those channels?

Yes, I noticed that too. I have AEP + Platinum, so there's not much more I can upgrade to. :)

Yes, I noticed that too. I have AEP + Platinum, so there's not much more I can upgrade to. :)

Wow! I went back to play around on dish online and this problem has already been fixed as I can access all the channels I subscribe to.

Used it last night and tried remote access through their site on my 922. My picture remained a small box centered on both tv 1 and tv 2 on the tv. I had to do a power reboot as well as power plug reboot to get my 922 back the way it was.

Great, so you can watch on your PC...my receiver (722) is connected to the internet, but won't receive anything online. This is is just remarketed HULU. Big deal.
Shneor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts