Dishonline/Sling

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
In my contiuned exploring for services with Dish for my install this friday. I stumbles across dishonline. Went to the the website, checked it out a bit. there were posts from here a while back. Has anyone recently used it and if so? what are there thoughts on it.

Also, I stumbled across the sling beta on being able to record programing away from there TV. I used the feature a few times with Directv, any thoughts on it and how its working?

I'm very happy with the sling beta, especially on my iphone. It's way more advanced than the direct tv thing.

As far as I can tell the dishonline site might as well be a different tab on the dishnetwork site. I don't see anything different.

Just looking at things with a quick glance on the dishonline stuff, I am guesing if you purchase a movie, you cant move it to DVD? Just stays on the DVR forever

Last edited:
Just looking at things with a quick glance on the dishonline stuff, I am guesing if you purchase a move, you cant move it to DVD? Just stays on the DVR forever

Not even that. You only have a 24 hour window once you first start viewing it. After that it's gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts