DishOnline stopped working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bmccormi_99

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2008
Orlando, FL
I've used DishOnline in the past. When I tried to use it today, I get "Processing your Request ..." whenever I go into the next menu. It will just sit there with that message.

If I had a connection problem in the past, I would get a mesage to check that. I was also on dish.sling.com and the connectivity to the receiver worked fine.

I have a 722. Any ideas?

I have the same problem tonight. In fact., a number of us had it a few weeks ago. See the thread two down from this , dishonline, network hub issues. Last time, they blamied the ISPs, routers , receivers etc., it turned out to be the filters on their end. It took their engineers to figure it out, It appears to be the same problem. Call customer service and complain.

It will take a while to get itt throught their heads

working now...

Ok, thanks - I saw that thread starting and saw it as a more general connection problem. More information when I went back and re-read.

So, I was prepared to call customer service last night and investigate. I went into DishOnline, and now the "processing your request" shows for just a second or two and the list of shows displays as expected.

The problem is now fixed.

Which brings up another question - Are they ever going to "finish" (work on some more) this idea of DishOnline?

Thanks again,
Bill