DishPro/Legacy ???

hines72

Original poster
Jan 2, 2007
I have a dish pro 322 receiver. I have a dual legacy lnb for 110/119 and a single lnb for 61.5. How do, or can i, connect the lnb's to receive all three orbital positions at the same time?

If you have a Twin (not dual) legacy LNB for 119/110 and a single legacy for the 61.5, you'd need a couple SW21s or a SW64 switch to be able to run dual satellite inputs to the reciever. Otherwise, you'd only be able to plug in either the 119/110 or 61.5, not both.

If you have a legacy twin for 110/119 then you could use legacy sw-21 switches to connect one side up to the twin and the other side to the dual output 61.5 lnbf.

Yes, they work. It's the other way around that doesn't work. Legacy receivers don't work with DP switches unless you use a Legacy adapter. They do work with DPP switches (DPP44).

If your lnbf's for 110 and 119 or individual and not the twin with the built in switch then you would need the sw-64 switch otherwise it would be cheaper to go with the sw-21 switches. If you buy a DPP twin to put on the Dish500 and a DP lnbf to put on the 61.5 then you do not need a switch as it is built in and you run a wire from the 61.5 DP lnbf to the 110/119 DPP twin and then you only need to run one wire to the 322. All other cases would require two wires to the 322.

The clarification needed is the single LNB for 61.5 really a single LNB(only 1 threaded fitting) or is it a dual(2 threaded fittings). A single LNB won't work with a dual tuner. Also a Legacy TWIN won't work with a SW64, but a Legacy QUAD should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)