Dishpro Quad (119/100), Legacy (61.5)

hiperco

Original poster
Oct 10, 2009
Upstate NY
I've got a Dish 500 dish with Dishpro Quad pointed at 119/110. I've got a second dish pointed at 61.5 with a legacy LNB.

What's the cheapest way to get all these to play together? I assume some combination of a switch addition and/or LNB swap out. TIA!

How many and what model receivers are you connecting?

Only have a 301 right now. Looking to upgrade to HD, considering the 211K to start with. Will probably have just two locations in the house for now, but might want to go as high as four locations in the future.

Seeing you don't have Legacy receivers and your planning on upgrading to HD You might think about a Dish Pro Plus Twin for the Dish 500 and a Dish Pro dual for the 61.5 dish that way you will be able to use a dual tuner receiver and won't need an external switch and only run single lines to dual tuner receivers. A VIP222 would allow HD in one room and SD in a second room without the fee for the second room.

Or just do the upgrade w/ E* directly and with a 24mth commitment they will set it all up on the cheap for you. Rcvrs and new dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts