Dish's 5G plans in jeopardy?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Because we are in the unique times we are in now, nobody can forecast anything. I sometimes feel I am the last person on the Internet who is NOT an expert epidemiologist or economist. I am surely more optimistic than many people.

One thing I know is that this is an artificial recession. This was not a weak foundation that crumbled. So we should not have a seven year non-recovery like we did the last time. There is pent up demand and people itching to get out and spend and celebrate. So the key is time. If we emerge relatively soon (say before the the Fourth of July) buy stock because the rocket will take off.

And, as I admit I am not an economist (but I do have a minor in the subject), one thing I know is that right now, money is cheap. Charlie may emerge from this with people throwing money at him. Who knows?

Well, some money is cheap right now, but not necessarily the kind Charlie needs. I am not an economist either. Charlie will probably be able to get his money, but I expect it will cost him a lot more than it would have before the pandemic. Maybe he needs to start selling an IOT device that tells you when you are within 6 feet of another human, so you can get away from them. ;)

I was talking to a coworker about that this morning. I’m watching it tonight to figure out the seashells... toilet paper is sparse.

• Haha
Reactions: ncted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts