Dish's big december push.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
So has any other DNS techs been told about the big push this month for completions and all the changes that have come about?

Nothing more than the usual rhetoric. Then again, the RSP I work with is at the end of their contract with Dish, so things around here are a bit...uh...hectic. Point-wise, it's still the same, but the push for completions around here may be due to said contract.

Naw theres a huge push right now atleast at my dns office, unlimited overtime, come into work an hour earlier ( 6 am ), dont use your remaining PDO's and you can trade them in next year on a 2 for 1 deal wich one of the guys I work with turned in 3 weeks worth and now has 6 weeks vacation next year. Word is that dish wants to complete 300,000 new connects this month and thats lot of work.

Van said:
So has any other DNS techs been told about the big push this month for completions and all the changes that have come about?
We are a small DN sub..12 techs...we avg about 30-40 jobs per day when we are busy...It has been very slow lately...there are a total of two jobs in our grid for 12/6..Get this, we had 62 on 12/3!!!!!!!! we had techs go out with 4,5 or 6 jobs....Long day...
Our mgr has been doing some checking..the other subs are slow too......