DISH’S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS INCLUDE A FREE HOPPERGO POCKET DVR FOR NEW SIGN-UPS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Even as Dish is making life easier for cord cutters with its Sling TV streaming service, the company is still doing everything it can to attract users to its satellite TV service. With Black Friday sales beginning to ramp up, the company is offering a new deal that could make the decision to sign up for its satellite service a whole lot easier: a free HopperGo pocket DVR.

Released near the beginning of the year, the HopperGo isn’t a DVR itself, but it does let you watch your DVR recordings anytime, anywhere. The device plugs into a standard Dish DVR like the Hopper 2 or Hopper 3 via USB. Once connected, it downloads your recordings and allows you to carry up to 100 hours of content with you.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-t...motion/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yeah, the whole Archos line is rather pricey. I bought mine refurbished, and the cost was much more reasonable.

That was the issue. People would get them and realized it took forever to download it the pocket Dish and the whole mobile tv thing didn't catch on yet.

It sucked for us so bad I stopped selling them as I got tired of dealing with customers over the restocking fee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts