Dish's new commercial

Rangers484

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 21, 2007
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
Has anyone seen the new commercial? I just saw it on Science HD.

It is a montage of diverse customers talking about how Dish is better than cable, clearer reception, better customer service, you can have a DVR, etc...

There is one woman in it that instantly reminded me of Arnold's character in Total Recall when he arrived on Mars disguised as a woman.....

It is a montage of diverse customers talking about how Dish is better than cable, clearer reception, better customer service, you can have a DVR, etc...

There is one woman in it that instantly reminded me of Arnold's character in Total Recall when he arrived on Mars disguised as a woman.....
:)

It must be close to Thanksgiving, because I half-expected her to shake those jiblets and yell "Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!" :eek:

"Dish Network: Our customers are ugly mofos! :up"

She reminds me of another commercial.... the one that has faces on peoples thumbs as they are texting. Seriously, she is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen. Way to go dish, instead of getting famous actors for our commercials just get ugly people.

She reminds me of another commercial.... the one that has faces on peoples thumbs as they are texting. Seriously, she is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen. Way to go dish, instead of getting famous actors for our commercials just get ugly people.

They must have blown the celeb budget on that street impersonator. He ain't no Caveman, that's for sure. :)

Last edited:
I thought that woman was a Man also!

These commercials are annoying,just wondering are these commercials seen off of Dishnetwork (nationally )or just on Dishnetwork.I thought the Frank Caliendo commercials were annoying ,how could dish get any nore annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts