Dish's site

The Fat Man said:
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. I agree that HD looks a million times better; however, my wife and kids don't lose sleep not being able to watch Disney's particular programning in SD. As for me, you'd be surprised that I find myself watching NBCSN and CBSSN for their college games over ESPNU (of course Hockey is my favorite sport, and we all know how ESPN doesn't care about Hockey). In my opinion, ESPN News is a useless 24 hour sports center, now that they dumped the old extended scoring info for the generic ESPN Botom Line. Since the take off of internet, I never use the their bottom line, but would use the old ESPN News version when I as too lazy to turn on my computer.

Does anyone have anymore information on this? A friend of mine is switching to Dish from Direct and has been told that the Disney channels, including both Disney East HD and West HD, Disney XD HD, ABC Family HD, and ESPNews HD have been returned to Dish programming by the installer. As we all know, the channels have not been returned. The installer apparently referenced the Dish website saying that they are again listed as HD channels. I know ESPNews and ABC Family are not listed but the other channels still are. Is this truly a mistake or is something going on since it has been a few days and the website still hasn't been corrected?

So far, I think that it's a huge mistake they made and we haven't heard anything concrete yet that they'll be coming back. For all I know, Dish just did a very poor job in redesigning their website.

So far, I think that it's a huge mistake they made and we haven't heard anything concrete yet that they'll be coming back. For all I know, Dish just did a very poor job in redesigning their website.

Actually it sounds about typical for DISH. Every time they redesign their website they get errors through out. I wonder who they use to do their online site? Outsourced to China?

I may have missed it, but I don't see the 'compare packages' list. I liked that feature in the old site. It was convenient to figure out what you would lose or gain if you switched packages.

You can still compare packages by the following path: Entertainment : Find Your Package. Then look for the checkbox in the upper right hand corner of the packages you want to compare and click the checkboxes to compare them. :popcorn Here is a link to the page: DISH Satellite Packages.

You can still compare packages by the following path: Entertainment : Find Your Package. Then look for the checkbox in the upper right hand corner of the packages you want to compare and click the checkboxes to compare them. :popcorn Here is a link to the page: DISH Satellite Packages.

Speak for yourself. The moment you hit Packages, that's when we get "Please call for programming change".

Speak for yourself. The moment you hit Packages, that's when we get "Please call for programming change".

As it should be don't you think? All I see are complaints you are paying for channels you don't get. (And I agree) But to maybe end that you can't use the packages not meant for you and you have to call. I will say it again, Dish should stop giving you any service until they can come up with a package of channels you can get, if they can do it.

Almost a month has passed and they still haven't fixed the channel list yet.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts