Dish's site

If you look closely at that list..the channels NOT in HD do not have HD next to them n(i.e TNT-HD and conversely Dis-E)

I can see a little HD next to the logo for Dis-E. I think the lack of an HD on some of the logos in the HD column is just because they do not have a specific logo for that channel with HD on it. The intent of the listing is to show an HD column for those channels that they are showing in HD.

I can see a little HD next to the logo for Dis-E. I think the lack of an HD on some of the logos in the HD column is just because they do not have a specific logo for that channel with HD on it. The intent of the listing is to show an HD column for those channels that they are showing in HD.
the intent is to make you THINK they are in HD when they really are not

Yes it is called intentional misleading the potential new subs. They don't want the fact that they don't have Disney hd , to be the reason why someone doesn't take their service.

i am hoping that we get Disney,DisneyXD,ABCFamily,TVland all in Hd were is ESPNUHD and ESPNNEWSHD

Thanks

tvland does broadcast in HD but i do not know if they have any shows in HD i think alot of their newer sitcoms are shot in HD i may be wrong.

You should write a letter to your local AG, and BBB and have them investigate this.

BBB... HA! Don't make me laugh. BBB is about as useless as it gets. They have absolutely NO AUTHORITY to tell ANY business ANYTHING. They simply attempt to "resolve" issues, but any company can simply say "f** off" to the BBB and the BBB will just tuck-tail and run. NOT TO MENTION their extortion fees for companies to get BBB Accredited! As for the AG, yeah, good luck with that too...

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. I agree that HD looks a million times better; however, my wife and kids don't lose sleep not being able to watch Disney's particular programning in SD. As for me, you'd be surprised that I find myself watching NBCSN and CBSSN for their college games over ESPNU (of course Hockey is my favorite sport, and we all know how ESPN doesn't care about Hockey). In my opinion, ESPN News is a useless 24 hour sports center, now that they dumped the old extended scoring info for the generic ESPN Botom Line. Since the take off of internet, I never use the their bottom line, but would use the old ESPN News version when I as too lazy to turn on my computer.

I've been all over dishs new site and to me it is very cluttered and difficult to navigate. Why is there not a printable channel guide on the main page or at least in the entertainment area? I believe it's under the support tab & hard to find. All the flash & animation is ok, but the meat & potatoes is all that is needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts