Dish's Sorry TRICKS

Bruno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
I have been a long time customer but its about to come to an END. I get a recorded call from dish today telling me how lucky i was to be choosen to now become paperless billing. I was going to be so happy that i didnt have to haul off all this extra trash!! I was not given an option at all just was told i was changed to paperless billing.

The way Dish $crews it customers i person would be crazy not to want a paper bill to see what TRICKS they are up to now.

IT LOOKS TO ME IT SHOULD BE UP TO ME TO DECIDE THIS !!!!!

Yes i hope you can tell I am mad about this..........!!

Really? No full time RSNs in HD or ESPNUHD...but paperless billing??????

Of all the things to be mad about, this seems pretty harmless to me. Maybe its b/c I hate paper bills and want all my bills paperless.

I received the call tonight, but I already had paperless, but for some reason I received a bill in the mail yesterday, but it said the bill would be paid with paperless on 4-28.
Dan

Really? No full time RSNs in HD or ESPNUHD...but paperless billing??????

Of all the things to be mad about, this seems pretty harmless to me. Maybe its b/c I hate paper bills and want all my bills paperless.

Please send me your phone number so i can let them call you. Thats my point. It should be MY decision. I have had to call in several timew to start getting my paper bills again. I have an online account if I want to change it I KNOW how. What right does Dish have to be making changes on my ACCOUNT!!

PS...YES Iceman i was really Pi$$ed. Sorry ...and i still am for that mater.

Charlie probably gives one of the peanut gallery persons .0001% of what Dish can save in postage $crewing the customers with tricks like this!!

This must be their new tactic since they do not have the Cinemax for a year for a penny offer to help get people to do paperless billing.

I've received this call three times over the last couple of years now. Each time I just log into my account at dishnetwork.com and reinstate the paper bill. I agree that this is a load of crap and I was very angry about it especially by the third time. But there is an easy fix

I agree that this is a load of crap and I was very angry about it especially by the third time. But there is an easy fix

YES and I am about to that point!!

Its just not right Dish changing thing on MY account!

This could be as simple as an error. You can always change it back. Plus, your statement would still be available to view online if you left it that way. No tricks could be hidden when they still have to give you a statement.

I "think"they need a credit card for paperless billing (or a bank account number) they just cant "sign u up" or he took the 3 month HBO promo deal

I could pay snail mail, but choose to use the one-time cc method. The site does not store my cc info though.
then what is all the hub bub about by the OP? It doesn't seem that big of deal if the DONT AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)