DishStore is great...but don't call on weekends!

joeyjojojnr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
As I've stated in other threads, per the advice in here, I gave DishStore a call to order service and talked to Claude who was absolutely great. I highly recommend ordering from them.

HOWEVER, I had tried calling on Saturday and was redirected to a Dish Call center. I should have been suspicious when they didn't recognize 'dishstore' when I mentioned it.

Anyways, I chatted with them for a bit and said 'thanks' and let them know I'd try calling the reseller (dishstore) back during the week.

Well, since then, I've received FOUR different calls from various sales people from that place in the past two days. Most end with them hanging up on me when I try to explain I have already ordered it.

Finally called back and they claim to have now removed me from their calling list.

Anyways, in summary, GO WITH DISHSTORE but MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY TALK TO DISHSTORE or be prepared for the wrath of the commission-only sales people tying up your phone line.

Didn't need to start another thread.

I certainly didn't mean to break any rules. I just thought that dishstore deserved some praise and that the call center deserved some griping. ;o)

Admins...please delete this if this new thread was out of line!

Unfortunatly we are not open on the weekends, and use a company called Trost to ansewer all of our after hour calls.

The good news is that I just spent about $65,000 on a new telephone system and I got 2 full time employees who will be taking calls after hours and on the weekends. Im going to even have an IP based phone that I can take calls from at my house!!!!!

The call center is the lesser of 2 evils. I can either have the phone ring and have nobody ansewer it or have it go to voice mail. Our goal is to have all calls ansewed all the time and therefore we send our calls to another call center.

Good news is that they are located in Tulsa OK :)

If you want to PM me the number they are calling, I will have you taken off of their callback list.

Claude Greiner
Dishstore.net

Claude...no worries. The last person to call left a call-back number and when I called back, they did apologize and offered to take me off the list. So far, no further calls for them.