DISHSTORE.Net Questions

the4lams

Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
I am lookign to get E* service installed and have heard some horror stories as fas as the install goes. I see that it is best to go with a local installer that has a good rep, but i do not know of any. I have tried to ask on the different forums for any recommendations (Baltimore Area), but no success. So, my question is, I know that Dishstore.net has great praise on this and other sites. However, do they have good installers or is there list of installers the same as if I were to call Dish's 800 number and order it? I want to sign up, but want someone that will know what they are doing and not be another story on this board. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

DishStore.NET only does it's own installs in the Metro Detroit area, for the rest of the country the installs ar actually scheduled by Dish Network and uses Dish Networks installers.

Best bet open up the phone book and look for someone LOCAL who can take care of you, you want someone who has a storefront and has been around awhile. They will take care of you best.

Does Dish realizes some of its installers are horrible?? Are they working on any plans or anything to fix this, seems to me this should be a #1 priority because you want the customer to have a good first impression of Dish Network, I had someone come in and want to cancel because 2 people have come out and the first one did a bad install, and the second sai to the customer "What do you want me to do?" with an attitude. I understand installers are under pressure and not paid the greatest, especially for 2nd calls. I just think Charlie should be aware if he isnt and start working on a solution, some type of certification, better pay,etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts