Disney HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We're also getting tomorrow.....

Are we getting the Disney HD channels this week? Comcast said there Seattle customers are going to get them this week.

Comcast to Add 2 Disney HD Channels

Hey!

Comcast Seattle is playing a little catch up. Along with Disney Channel HD, we're getting ABC Family HD, Scifi HD, Discovery Channel HD ( not HD Theater already got this), Animal Planet HD, TLC HD, Food Net HD, Home & Garden HD!!!

Finally some more GOOD Stuff! Especially SCIFI HD:D!!!!! Now if they would start adding some more of the Premium Channels in HD, I'd be set for a while!

Thxs!

Eric:hungry:

Considering that DIRECTV claimed almost a year ago that they were going to debut the Disney HD channels, there may be some grumbling if they don't. Surely they don't want to revisit getting their thunder stolen as happened with Big 10 HD.

Considering that DIRECTV claimed almost a year ago that they were going to debut the Disney HD channels, there may be some grumbling if they don't. Surely they don't want to revisit getting their thunder stolen as happened with Big 10 HD.

DirecTV announced it would debu History Channel HD too, and they missed that one (Dish had it first)

It happens. What are you going to do?

Remember no matter when it comes, more HD is better HD. :)

As long as it is HD and not some bastardization of an SD source program. There is indeed such a thing as bad HD and TNT doesn't have an exclusive.

What a surprise, another negative post from Harshness. What is it now, about 500 in a row?

As long as it is HD and not some bastardization of an SD source program. There is indeed such a thing as bad HD and TNT doesn't have an exclusive.

As the father of a six year old (I watch alot of Disney) I wonder at first if they would have much HD. I am guessing movies but alot of there programming is shows that they have been showing for some time now

As the father of a six year old (I watch alot of Disney) I wonder at first if they would have much HD. I am guessing movies but alot of there programming is shows that they have been showing for some time now

They have shown a few of their original movies (TV Movies, not theatrical releases) on the 101 in HD in the last few months.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts