Display Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CharlesH

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
NC
I have an odd issue with my 622. Sometimes, none of displays from Dish Network will show, the guide or info for example. The channels work. Everything seems like it is working but I have to reset to get the DN information to show again. Anyone else had a similar issue?

I have an odd issue with my 622. Sometimes, none of displays from Dish Network will show, the guide or info for example. The channels work. Everything seems like it is working but I have to reset to get the DN information to show again. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Sounds like something inside is gradually going to go out,it's just a matter of when.

Do you mean the "No info available" in the guide or are the banners themselves blank?
It might not be getting the guide update every night. You can force it to load the guide info by scrolling out to the right without having to reboot every time.

Or like Jhon69 said, it is suffering a slow death. At least it has the courtesy to warn you ahead of time...

It is not a "No info available" situation. I wish it was. Again this morning, there are no displays that come from DN visible (the guide, the menu, the info screen, nothing). If i hit menu twice the screen coes blank (that would usually be the box info screen if I remember correctly). When the box is off, the screen saver does not show. If i do a reset it all comes back. It is really strange and probably is a slow death. I will have to move my recordings over to the EHD.

The DVR menu is visible after the reset. I believe it is always there just not visible. It seems to happen over night after the box has been off for a while.

No problems with signal. Here is the odd (coincidental) thing. I had the receiver hooked to a netgear powerline adaptor. THat went out on Friday. I didn't have an issue all weekend while the box was not hooked to the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)