Distant Locals HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
cleblanc said:
What I find very confusing and irritating is that Dish has two sets of rules for the HD distants. They will provide you CBS-HD but will not provide ABC, NBC or FOX.
They have stated this so it is obviously a Dish rule and has nothing to do with the FCC. I have waivers for both NBC and FOX but Dish will not give me the HD distants.

The current CBS HDs are under a private agreement with CBS.

Well we have a list of what Local HD's Dish plans on adding but has anyone herad what cities are next in line???

cleblanc said:
What I find very confusing and irritating is that Dish has two sets of rules for the HD distants. They will provide you CBS-HD but will not provide ABC, NBC or FOX.
They have stated this so it is obviously a Dish rule and has nothing to do with the FCC. I have waivers for both NBC and FOX but Dish will not give me the HD distants.

This CBS feed has been up for several years and made available via wavers, it seems that E* is treating the LiL HD nets differently and are delaying athorizing many subscribers until they have the majority of the cities activated before making them available via waivers. E* originally listed 48 markets for the LiL HD locals and so far only 5 cities have been activated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts