Distant Nets in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JTBenson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
I sent All American Direct the following e-mail:

JTBenson said:
I would like to receive the distant nets that I receive from All American
Direct in HD. I notice that you are actually taking the HD signal, but you are
transmitting it to the dish network receivers in standard definition. Do you
plan to offer HD for the distant nets?

Here is their response:

AAD said:
Are channels are going to be in HD at the end of the year.

Thanks

Will it really happen or is this just someone who thinks that digital in Feb means they will be HD? Or are they just saying what I want to hear so I will wait until the end of the year to ask again?

I was recently (less than a week ago) told by a Dish Network CSR that All American Direct will be in HD by the end of the year. I think its credible.

now that would be a great move. i know i will be keeping these channels now until atleast the end of the year.will be well worth the cost of they go full HD

Means if you have the eastern arc service you will need a sat dish for 119 plugged into the lnb to get the All American Direct channels in hd.

I was recently (less than a week ago) told by a Dish Network CSR that All American Direct will be in HD by the end of the year. I think its credible.

Not to rain on your parade, but I was told the same thing last year. FWIW, I got the same e-mail the OP got, only I got mine last year, verbatim (including "are" instead of "our")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts