divine in the PG

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It would not surprise me if they did not change the channel name, instead the devine name would be used to describe the channel like they describe channels as Action, Romance, Comedy etc.

This move would take a lot of heat off them for having a "gay" channel.

It shows up when they show the daily programs on the preview between movies. And they have a little blurb showing some show girls type thing announcing the first high def gay and lesbian channel.

occammd said:
It shows up when they show the daily programs on the preview between movies. And they have a little blurb showing some show girls type thing announcing the first high def gay and lesbian channel.

Notice that they dont list channel names for all of the Cinema 10 channels. I don't remember off hand, but there were only I think 4 channels with names. Strange that Cinema 8 is now Epics as well. It would be cool if they did Cinema 9 as another Monsters channel! :D

-John

or actually added some epics to either of the epic channels! Seriously though, the cenima10 idea was to have a single movie repeating all day long on each channel. That idea is obviously not what the majority of customers would be happy with, so they are restructuring... and that takes time. Give them a while, and they will probably have plenty of great categorized content... but.. they made a mistake.. and it takes a while to recover from these kinds...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)