Divisional Playoff Game in HD or not??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cancunkev

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 25, 2003
Cancun, Mexico
I checked the CBS website and on the HDTV guide it shows the game tonight will be broadcast in SD, however a little down the page it states that it WILL be in HDTV...

Which one is it??

-Kevin

Yeah, my local TC guide in the newspaper lists the Fox game as HDTV. I guess they are so stupid that they do not know the difference.

Did you see any problems with the HD feed of the Titans/Pats game last night? I lost the picture a few times with just the score being displayed. It also looked like there was a green tint to some of the player's. I flipped to HDNET and DISCOVERYHD and didn't see the tint.

nuts4scuba said:
Did you see any problems with the HD feed of the Titans/Pats game last night? I lost the picture a few times with just the score being displayed. It also looked like there was a green tint to some of the player's. I flipped to HDNET and DISCOVERYHD and didn't see the tint.

Over on AVSForum there's a thread about the problem with the game last night, you were not the only one to see them.

BTW, AVSForum is a good place to go check to see if it's only you or if others are having a problem with any HD programming, folks are very quick to post any problems.

I watched the tits\pats game in HDTV on my 921 RECORDED!!!!
It changes football watching. When I do a 30sec advance when a play ends, it almost always is then at eh beginning of the next play. I can watch a game in 1 HOUR!!

Playoff Games in HD

You need a local off air antenna to see the playoff games in HD. I have seen all the games in HD with my 811. It has an off air receiver built in and the picture is crystal clear.

Re: Playoff Games in HD

chmont1 said:
You need a local off air antenna to see the playoff games in HD. I have seen all the games in HD with my 811. It has an off air receiver built in and the picture is crystal clear.
The WCBS-DT feed on DISH was definitely HD. OTA also works fine (I am in WCBS DMA).

Satch0922 said:
What is Fox's EDTV???

From what I can tell, it's Fox's regular SD feed, zoomed to 16:9 and and upconverted to 480p (at least in Dallas). It looks fine, unless you've seen CBS or ABC's HD, in which case it looks comparatively awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)