DMX Hits on AMC 18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My 4402X receives signal on TP1 (1430L) but does not map a channel 900, so I never get the ZK Authorized light. I've unplugged the unit to force a new download of the VCT table and still nodda. None of the 900's map. It did show a VCT 215 as well at some point in my testing.

My 4402X receives signal on TP1 (1430L) but does not map a channel 900, so I never get the ZK Authorized light. I've unplugged the unit to force a new download of the VCT table and still nodda. None of the 900's map. It did show a VCT 215 as well at some point in my testing.

Without the 214 VCT you won't get anywhere.

One of my units did not initially have the VCT I had to leave it tuned for a while.

My unit showed the Signal light then I left it overnight, next day I got the VCT.

Also, these are no longer ZK, they're MS so you won't get Authorised status,

Last edited:
FINALLY found what I was looking for. They changed the virtual channel numbers around as well as the transponder (which I knew the TP changed based on information provided here). The DMX channels are in the 200 range in the virtual channel maps for VCT214.

Thanks to everyone involved in helping get this figured out! :)

FINALLY found what I was looking for. They changed the virtual channel numbers around as well as the transponder (which I knew the TP changed based on information provided here). The DMX channels are in the 200 range in the virtual channel maps for VCT214.

Thanks to everyone involved in helping get this figured out! :)

Great!

Thanks for letting us know, glad it worked out.

The easiest way to get DMX is with a DSR920 and 922 and rehab it. The battery dead receivers are ok as you can use map master to revive them. I have a battery dead unit working perfect for this and use as a dish mover. The commercial receivers are good on Music Choice as all are on one TP so a commercial receiver like DSR-4200 etc will work provided it has been authorized for some service in past. Have one receiver working on a 6 ft solid dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts