Do any of you care about the Ryder Cup?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
The Ryder Cup starts tomorrow; does anyone on here care?

Personally, I don't- I pay attention to golf highlights on shows under the traditional 4-roud format, but this format is confusing.

BTW, my thoughts on the infamous celebrations of 1999:

I found it funny that the Euros thought the Americans were bad sports because the Europeans had done THE SAME THING for nearly a decade- they were a bunch of hypocrites who could dish it, but couldn't take it.

And, of course, the big picture from that year, IMO, is Europe CHOKED as bad as last year's Mets and acted like a bunch of whiny babies.

I may watch a little, but I'm not that much into it. I much more prefer the majors like the Masters and US Open. Besides the Euros always kick our ass and run away with things on the first day so the rest of the event isn't very dramatic. I'll probably just watch football instead, unless things happen to be tight on Sunday.

As Salsa said, it won't be the same without Tiger. Whenever the field is without the games greatest player, it just isn't the same.

The Ryder Cup is a break from the individual competitiveness that golf normally is. The team aspect is intriguing, but personally, I prefer the Major's more than this.

I love the Ryder Cup. I like seeing the team competition. Its good to see the sponsers gone and the players playing for Nation. I enjoy the different formats. I'm looking forward to the US at least being competitive this time around.

I don't care about the Ryder Cup. But I do care about the fact that I have had to work 12 hour shifts in an operations center the last 5 days to try to get people's electricity back on in rural KY, and I'm probably going to be sent to Louisville to walk the downed power lines there. Louisville still has over 100,000 customers without power since Sunday.

Yeah I care about it. I like golf. UUUUUSSSSSSSAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I'm not one that cheers for people just because they have the same color passport as I do. I actually prefer the President's Cup (USA vs. every place except Europe) because many of the non-Euro foreigners are among my favorite golfers.

BTW, howcome they do not have golf in the Olympics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)