ESPN-PLEASE! DUMP KORNHEISER!

paja

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Orland Park, IL
After watching the first half of the Green Bay-Minnesota game, I am already sick of hearing the babbling jerk of MNF, Tony Kornyheiser. This nitwit adds absolutely NOTHING to the telecast. He tries to inject profound statements into the telecast but comes off like some guy sitting at a bar trying to impress his drinking buddies about how much he knows ( or doesn't know) about football. Other times he sounds like he is reading from prepared remarks. The guy who IS PROFOUND, JAWS, should be getting more air time.

HELLO ESPN!! Please get Kornyheiser OFF MNF. He sucks! And if if that isn't direct enough-HE REALLY SUCKS!! I want to watch the second half of this game but I don't think I can take another of Korny's inane remarks. I've really been impressed the Aaron Rodgers performance thus far and as a Bear fan I was hoping he would be a flop. ESPN-DUMP KORNHEISER! Save the salary. Get him off MNF and donate whatever you are overpaying him to some worthy charity.:mad::mad:

Kornheiser was "New" about 8 years ago when he still was mostly in the Sports world. Be he's just an entertainment guy now and just a clown on the air.

What ESPN needs to dump is this graphics package.
How the hell is blacking out 15% of my screen "giving the screen back to the viewer" that ESPN was talking about for MNF.
:mad:

So was Dennis Miller.

Why bring up Dennis Miller? He's been gone how long now?? Neither belong in the booth, but I found Miller to at least be intelligent.

Kornheiser is useless....get rid of him, and just keep a two man team. And do not, I repeat, DO NOT put a woman in the booth. I thought I was going to puke during the Buckeyes game on Saturday.

And these 3 Mikes just plain suck.....they're radio show hosts, not commentators, and it's painfully obvious.

he's only good in PTI. that's it. this guy doesn't belong in the booth. let me enjoy the game!

You are 100% right. I thought the same thing last season. Almost makes MNF unwatchable. I think they could get by with two men in the booth. Or at least add someone that knows something about football. Jaworski is really good with his analysis.

I haven't watched too much of these games tonight. I will say this, they got rid of the celebrities. Your lucky they did that.

As far as the graphics, go they are not bad. Last year was a little better. They didn't take up a lot of the screen.

I really didn't mind Mike "squared"....but damn, Ditka has GOT to go! Thankfully, the bar had the volume muted by the 3rd quarter (I think I ran off the few Raider fans with the hollering...LOL) so I didn't have to hear his horrible banter.

I agree....I dont mind him in PTI, but for Monday night football its like sitting next to a guy at a game who spews stats and says things about a game you just dont care about!!

+1000

Kornheiser is awful. I agree with trimming the fat down to a 2-man booth.

Almost as worse was the Mike Cubed telecast for the Raiders/Broncos game. Luckily, they are the 2nd and not as often used broadcasters for MNF.

With the questionable broadcasters, the annoying graphics and constant scrolling tickers on ESPN, this is just another reason in why Sunday Night Football on NBC is the new Monday Night Football. To me, SNF is the most prestigious and most well done prime time NFL event done during the regular season.

dump tony and give us suzy! she knows more about football than tony will ever think about knowing. heck, even lane kiffin asked her for advice during halftime!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)