Do Dish CSRs normally ask you to cancel and re-sign up?

I would

send an email to ceo@echostar (not sure if this is correct but someone will chime in) and give them as much information as possible (especially the phone # if you wrote it down or have caller id)..
Gerry

BBB of Metro Washington DC & Eastern Pennsylvania
1411 K St. NW, 10th Floor
Washington, DC 20005-3404
BBB Reliability Report
May Not Be Reproduced for Commercial or Sales Purposes

VMC Satellite, Inc.
10205 Colvin Run Road
Suite 100
Great Falls, VA 22066
Fairfax County

Customer Experience
Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s).
Customer Complaint Data
Number of complaints processed by the BBB over the last 36 months: 272
Number of complaints processed by the BBB in the last 12 months: 57

send an email to ceo@echostar (not sure if this is correct but someone will chime in) and give them as much information as possible (especially the phone # if you wrote it down or have caller id)..
Gerry
Yes, that's what i'm going to do. I'll forward them all the info.

I'm also going to call up Dish and make sure no changes were made to my account.

Are resellers able to make changes to your dish account without even giving them information?

Just to double check that nothing was changed on my account, i called up Dish.

The CSR said that no changes had been made.

When i asked her about this guy who called. She said it might have been a Dish Sales Partner who called and wanted us to re-sign up.

Just to see what kind of response i would get....I asked her if this practice of re-signing up people was ok. She said yes it was fine. Although if you're fine with equipment and package you already have, there's no reason to do it.

Its only ok if the person has cancelled dish in the past ( usually after several months ) and is considering coming back, if the person is an active dish customer then no its not ok.

Its only ok if the person has cancelled dish in the past ( usually after several months ) and is considering coming back, if the person is an active dish customer then no its not ok.

Six months actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)