Do I have a defective LNB?

When using a sat meter you gotta use the right port to access the correct LNB. Port 1 is the 119 (center) LNB. Port 2 is 110, 3 is 129.

Move your dish about 9 degrees east (left from behind dish) and elevation about 2 degrees higher.

Should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Do you guys think if I buy a 1000.2W lnb and put it on the 1000.4w will it work?

I can't seem to find another 1000.4W lnb near by.

So I tried another LNB same problem looks to be the tree that causing the problem since I could easily get 61.5, 72.7 and 77 was kind of hard to get with the middle lnb.

I was not able to get 119w, or 129w with the middle LNB foil trick

So I tried another LNB same problem looks to be the tree that causing the problem since I could easily get 61.5, 72.7 and 77 was kind of hard to get with the middle lnb.

I was not able to get 119w, or 129w with the middle LNB foil trick

My previous advice was incorrect, unfortunately. Somehow I managed to get my advice backwards. With a 110 Conn Conn check switch matrix, you'll need to move the dish WEST 9 degrees and the elevation DOWN 2-5 degrees. Make sure your mast is plumb and you are using the correct skew setting. If you then get Conn 110 Conn after another check switch then you could have NLOS for 119 and 129.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)