Do I still need the 148??

Robdoggz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
Stockton, Ca
Hey sorry if im posting this in the wrong section. I Have an 811 and 311 using two dish's one pointed at the 110/119 the other at the 148. I live in the sacramento ca dma or what ever its called. Anyways i had to get a 2nd dish at the 148 so i can recieve two local channels wich i had to because my mom and dad are the ones who only watch the Univision spanish channel thats brought to us via the 148. So i was thinking have they moved the local channels off the 148 or mirriored them? If so i was hoping to try and move the 148 dish to the 129 so i can recieive voom :D But i cannot afford to do that if the local univision will not come in cause that would make my parents a little mad lol. Is there a place i can find out what satellites the channels are currently on? Thanks and hope this doesnt confuse or bore anyone. P.S. Satellite guys rules man :bow

Right Azteca and Univision are on 148 for Sacramento locals. They have moved them to 129. So you can point the 148 dish to 129 and you'll get the locals and the Voom channels. It's been reported in some threads that some people are having problems activating the Voom channels if you tell them you have a dish pointing at 129, you may want to lie and say you are pointing it at 61.5. :)

You can check here for the channels listing:

http://www.dishchannelchart.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)