do oe tool partner get to pick who they approve?

opusgamma

Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
white plains,ny
hey crew.. We specialize in marketing to the Hispanic American population with and average credit scores of plus 680(nation wide) and just this month of November we submitted to our OEtools partner 123 Dish Latino sales out of which only 8 got approve ..the rest read the following....

:Upon review of the credit report, we are unable to approve the consumer's application for this promotion as a result of not meeting our credit criteria. Please offer customer an alternate promotion.

at this rate we have lost over 12,000usd potential income in the last 40 days...and my dealer keeps saying its dish network.. but i happen to do a test and summited a sales directly to dish via their website and it got approved.. same sale that got denied earlier via my oe tools....
any advise?

I believe he is saying that when the office personnel submits an order thru their Back Office Procedure it gets denied more often than when it is submitted directly thru Dish or Directv site.

That being the case I would simply have my personnel submit orders thru Dish Site and bypass the Backoffice. But I would also verify that you will receive credit for the order before doing so.

I know we rarely have denials, but when we do, if we contact the Dish supplier (Dish, Direct, etc) directly we often get it approved.... not sure why the CSR people cannot approve it when others can.

Also, when you get a denial be sure to check to see exactly what the Credit Bureau is saying. We have had a few come back denied because of an incorrectly spelled name of transposed number.

Just my 3 cents worth of useless info...

ChapelCharlie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)