Do U show BB on your Dish Online?

jelively

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
Engadget reported that Dish Online now shows the Blockbuster Pass. Believe Scott had also mentioned some time back the same. Do you have it or is there something else needed to get it to show up?

Ok, so page they are showing is merely a page setup to be part of promo...thanks. Got excited a little early :)

They've announced that cursive writing will not be taught anymore...Criminal, IMO. When did they stop teaching reading? I must have missed that. Thank goodness some of us still can and can keep track of the BB thing.

Ok, to All Smartasses...

Engadget reported the page was accessible now...if you would have read it all. That is what I originally was asking about. I know it says 1 Oct, plus I read their material and watched the Dish-BB video conference. Here's what Engadget was talking about DISH Online - BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE PASS Looks real doesn't it, plus it has sign in...which if you sign in will not have the movie pass showing. It's apparently more like a placeholder page (ad) for when it is active.

jelively, I saw the same thing when I went to dish online, the DVD icon kept trying to load, I then logged in, and it disappeared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)